2011 was full of blessings. We traveled, bought a new car, saw my sister and brother-in-law get married, and celebrated our first wedding anniversary. ST and I are starting a new tradition by highlighting the events of the year that is about to end.
- On January 1, 2011, we rang in the new year at Pastor Wing’s goodbye party.
- Visiting the West Coast and eating salted caramel ice cream for the first time.
- Buying our first car after selling my old Honda CRV (which probably funded Hezbollah).
- Our romantic weekend getaway in the Poconos.
- Being tourists for a week when ST’s family visited NYC.
- Starting El Brooklyn Taco!
- Being a part of the most gorgeous wedding, ever.
- Vacationing in Hawaii while being part of the most gorgeous wedding, ever.
- Celebrating our one year wedding anniversary. ST is an amazing man and partner in crime.
- Watching Shane & Shane and Bethany Dillon worship live with Jiwon.
- Visiting Dallas for the first time and watching my first football game.
- Creating PrelovedNYC with Helene.
I’m not big on new year’s resolutions, mainly because I forget about them. But in 2012, I’m committed to growing in the following ways (previously explained here):
- Living simply. Separating needs from wants.
- Being at peace with others. Learning how to effectively get over it.
- Seeking peace with God. Praying everyday.
In 2012, some things I’m looking forward to are:
- Growing our family.
- Developing our business.
- Reading more books.
- Traveling with ST.
What are you looking forward to in 2012?
Happy New Year, guys!